Parking, Tailgate and Stadium Experience Changes for Feb 9th match v Utah Warriors
Getting to the Stadium
- Additional sign posts will be placed to help direct traffic but the following map should be closely reviewed as you plan your travel, especially with Barclay Circle cut off to traffic with the Tailgate Zone. Note that we continue to strongly recommend Rideshare and carpooling.
Parking (at $15/car, cashless) will be similar to Jan 12th exhibition match with two exceptions;
- 20 parking spots are available on a first come first basis in the Tailgate zone. Those wishing a spot should arrive by 12pm and commit to departing 30 min after the match ends. A parking fee of $25 will be assessed. Pre-booking required via firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry is via Rideshare side of Barclay Circle.
- Remote parking with supporting shuttle service ($5 per person round trip, cashless) will be available at 3 locations. A single shuttle will run between each location and Rugby ATL Rideshare location every 25 min starting at approximately 12pm, stopping during the match and then starting back up again immediately after the match.
1) Wyndham Garden Marietta, Atlanta North, 455 Franklin Gateway SE, Marietta, Ga, 30067. Gather at lobby entrance.
2) Hampton Inn & Suites, 2136 Kingston Ct, Marietta, Ga, 30067. Gather at lobby entrance.
3) Ironmonger Brewing Company, 2129 NW Parkway SE #105, Marietta, Ga, 30067. Gather inside front entrance.
- Contemporary ATL music from Atlanta’s very own DJ Belly.
- Free Rugby ATL Koozie to first 100 attendees.
- Truck & Tap Beer
- Soft Drinks & Water
- Convenient access to Porter Potty within the area
- Rugby ATL/404 Corn-Hole Sets
- Rugby ATL Passing Skill Challenge with Merchandise prizes.
- Parking for 20 cars to allow fans to tailgate from their car in the actual tailgate Zone ($25 price; Non-VIPs only; Park by 12pm; Please email email@example.com to pre-book a spot. First come first serve. Commit to leave within 30 min of end of match).
Inside the Stadium
Professional Sports Stadium regulations will apply
- No smoking/vaping (Life University rule)
- No outside food/drink
- Clear bag policy
- No pets
- Cashless transactions
- No return entry after exit
Food & Drink
- 2 additional food vendors
- Dedicated soft drink sales locations
New Orleans, LA. (February 16, 2020). Rugby ATL overcame challenging conditions
Atlanta, Ga. (February 15th, 2020). Head Coach and General Manager, Scott Lawrence,
Atlanta, Ga (February 1st, 2020). Rugby ATL is delighted to partner with
Atlanta, Ga (Feb 9th, 2020). Rugby ATL came back from a
Atlanta, Ga (Feb 8th, 2020). Coach Scott Lawrence has announced a