Rugby ATL guests will be the heart of this greater Atlanta community for years to come. Please help provide our players, coaches and fellow guests with the most exciting atmosphere in Major League Rugby!
The Rugby ATL and our team partners have an unwavering focus on the fans and are committed to providing our guests with a safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience inside and outside Life University. We strive to promote responsible behavior and make the guest experience family friendly, memorable and positive for Rugby fans of all ages. Any irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated in the stadium parking lots or in Life University, and in some cases may result in ejection from the game, revocation of season ticket privileges and/or arrest. Everyone deserves the right to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days. Please treat all guests with courtesy and respect, including visiting team fans.
Our staff will proactively implement the Fan Code of Conduct that includes the following behaviors not tolerated by the MLR and Rugby ATL:
- Attempting to bring alcoholic beverages or other prohibited items into stadium.
- Failure to follow instructions or show your ticket when asked by team or stadium personnel.
- Failure to sit in your ticketed seat location.
- Fighting, foul language or obscene gestures. • Inappropriate displays of affection for a public setting.
- Indecent exposure, obscene clothing, or offensive signs. • Interfering with the game (including entering the field or throwing objects onto the field).
- Intoxication or signs of impairment. Please drink responsibly.
- Offensive language or obscene gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Scalping, improper resale of tickets, misuse of tickets/credentials, illegal merchandise sales.
- Verbal or physical harassment of guests, including visiting team fans. Please be respectful.
- Violating the No Tobacco Products policy. Life University is a tobacco / smoke-free facility.
- ANY conduct deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous to spectators, participants or Team Members.
- Attempts to enter the playing field, bring in political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
Rugby ATL fans are among the best tailgaters in the MLR. Please take pride in your tailgate and your parking lot, and help clean up your area before entering the game. Season Ticket Members are responsible for the conduct of persons occupying their seats, and those persons that do not adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct will result in having season ticket privileges revoked without reimbursement to the account holder.
Fan Conduct Text Line – To Report An Issue: Guests are encouraged to report any Fan Code of Conduct issues by contacting a stadium team member.
Please contact the Fan Conduct Text Line by: Text or Call : Rugby ATL (470) 297-9388 The MLR, Rugby ATL, and team partners value your support, enthusiasm and cooperation.
Thank you for adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct, so all fans can enjoy the game!
Rugby ATL fall short in comeback attempt against a strong RUNY side
Atlanta, Ga (February 23, 2020). Rugby ATL came up short...
Rugby ATL Roster to play RUNY at 3 pm on Sunday, February 23rd
Atlanta, Ga (February 22, 2020). General Manager and Head Coach,...
Rugby ATL rise above the elements and a tough NOLA Gold team to earn second MLR win
New Orleans, LA. (February 16, 2020). Rugby ATL overcame...
Your Rugby ATL roster to play NOLA Gold at The Airline on Shrine.
Atlanta, Ga. (February 15th, 2020). Head Coach and General Manager,...
Rugby ATL announces Hotel & Ticket packages for 2020 season
Atlanta, Ga (February 1st, 2020). Rugby ATL is delighted to...